Kacchi Dine Cumilla - Basmati Kacchi & Chicken Dom Biriyani, Hot Coffee & Black Coffee
🎬 Kacchi Dine – Cumilla | A bustling food experience! 🍖🍗☕
Assalamu Alaikum! Hope everyone is well. Welcome to tod ay's new foodie adventure. In today's video, I have brought you to Kacchi Dine in Cumilla. You have eaten a lot of biryani, but how is this combo from Kacchi Dine in Cumilla? I came here today and tried a few popular dishes. Now I will share with you—how did the food taste, how was the service and how was my overall experience. Come on, let's get started! 😋 "What's on my plate today: 1 plate Basmati Kacchi (for 1 person) – 320 taka, 1 plate Chicken Dom Biryani – 210 taka, Hot Coffee for coffee lovers – 120 taka and a cup of black coffee – 80 taka
🍖First up was Basmati Kacchi – for 1 person, 320 taka.
The first thing I liked when the Kacchi came in front of me was its beautiful aroma. The great aroma of basmati rice, the flavor of spices and the meat – everything combined and I liked it quite a bit in the first bite. The balance of spices is great, not too spicy, and not too greasy. But to be honest, I found it a little too sweet. The taste of the Kacchi was quite flavorful and the quantity was also quite good for one person. The perfect balance of spices can be felt in the first bite – not too heavy, perfectly balanced. Soft, juicy and the flavor inside the potatoes is absolutely perfect. ⭐9/10
🍗Next I tried Chicken Dom Biriyani – 210 taka.
Along with Kachchi, their Chicken Dum Biryani is also quite popular. The rice of the biryani was neat and the taste of the spices was also quite nice and the chicken pieces were quite big. I enjoyed the combination of rice and spices with chicken. Dom biryani means slow cooking, and that aroma is captured in every grain of rice. Along with Kachchi, those who like chicken biryani can also try this item. The flavor of spices and the marinating of the chicken at 210 taka is quite good. The best option for those who want to eat biryani on a budget. ⭐7.5/10
☕After the meal, there was Hot Coffee – 120 taka. 🖤And there was Black Coffee – 80 taka.
After a full meal, a cup of hot coffee – it’s a different matter! 😍 I ended the meal beautifully while enjoying the taste of coffee. The foam and milky texture of the hot coffee at 120 taka are also quite It was smooth. ⭐8.5/10
For those who don't like milk or extra sweetness in their coffee, Black Coffee can be a good option. The 80 taka black coffee was quite refreshing and strong, which worked great to cut through the richness of the biryani. It is very authentic, bitter but aromatic. ⭐7/10
⭐ So how was my experience in the end?
Overall, the quality, taste and ambiance of the food for 730 taka - all in all, my dining experience at Kacchi Dine - Cumilla was quite good. I especially liked the Basmati Kacchi and Chicken Dom Biriyani. I enjoyed the taste, flavor and the overall mix of the food. Have you eaten here? However, the taste of food can vary from person to person. So if you are in Cumilla, you can try it for yourself. 😉
Environment and Service: Along with the food, let me tell you about the ambiance of the shop. It is quite clean. The staff took the order quickly. The seating area was comfortable. It was a great place to sit and chat on the side of the busy road of Cumilla. Great spot.
Star Rating
Food Quality: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4/5)
Price: ⭐⭐⭐½ (3.5/5)
Environment: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4/5)
Friends, if you liked this Food Review, then stay by our side by giving a Like to the video. ❤️ And to get new Food Reviews, Subscribe to our Channel and turn on the Bell Icon. 🔔 And be sure to comment and tell us— 👉 Which is your Favorite Item at Kacchi Dine Cumilla? I'm ending it here like today. See you in the next video, with a story about a new food and a new place. Until then, everyone stay well, stay healthy. Allah Hafez! ❤️








No comments